Koloa Zipline is the premier zipline on Kauai. The course consists of 8 lines and lasts approximately 3.5 hours. Koloa Zipline is Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 3 of the longest lines on island including the Waita zipline (1/2 mile). Each line was built with your education and thrill in mind, offering Tandem ziplining, your choice of harness, handlebar pulleys, sunset ziplining, Ground School, and Aerobatics. Explore the incredible beauty of Kauai’s south shore as you glide across the water on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation.
$149 plus tax (per person)
What to bring:
- Bug Spray
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Jacket (optional)
- Backpack (optional)
*Guests are responsible for items they bring on tour.
Dress/Appearance for the tour:
- Pants or long shorts
- Regular t-shirt/long sleeves
- Long hair pulled back into a ponytail or a braid
Not recommended on the tour:
- Irreplaceable/expensive valuables (sunglasses, jewelry, or cameras, etc.)
*We are not responsible for lost, damaged and or stolen valuables on the property.
- Minimum age to participate is 7 years old accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian)
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All bookings must be made by adults age 18 and over
- People with back problems, recent surgeries, bone/joint problems, and or heart conditions
- Weight limit 280lbs
- No pregnancies
- Maximum 12 people for a tour
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages not permitted on the tour
- Cancellation within 24 hours are subject to a 50% charge
- No shows are a 100% charge
- Rain or shine, we still zipline!