Koloa Zipline is the premier zipline on Kauai. The course consists of 8 lines and lasts approximately 3.5 hours long. Koloa Zipline is Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring some of the longest lines on island including the Waita zipline (1/2 mile). Each line was built with your education and thrill in mind, offering Tandem ziplining, your choice of harness, handlebar pulleys, sunset ziplining, Ground School, and Aerobatics. Explore the incredible beauty of Kauai’s south shore as you glide across the water on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation.
If there are less than 4 people scheduled on your tour, you may be asked to move to another tour time. The minimum capacity for a tour to operate is 4 guests.
Tour Cost: $149.00
- Koloa Zipline operates 7 days a week. Rain or shine we still zipline.
- Times are seasonal and may change slightly. Check booking calendar for current availability.
- Check-in at our retail store in KOLOA 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time. From there, you will be given directions to drive to the base yard where you will be outfitted with your gear and begin your adventure.
- Tour consists of 8 ziplines. Guests receive locally made snack from Anahola Granola, Juice, and water. Please be aware of food allergies and/or sensitivities.
- Tours are limited to 12 guests to ensure personal attention. During peak season please make your reservations in advance to assure your space.
- We accept Hawaii State ID or Hawaii Driver’s License for Kama’aina discount when booking directly by phone ONLY. You must have ID at check-in to be granted discount.
- All minors must be accompanied on tour by a parent or legal guardian.
Weight & Age Requirements
- For the safety of our guides and guests, all participants must weigh less than 270 lbs. The tandem zipline weight cannot exceed a combined weight of 280lbs.
- Those who fall outside the weight range will not be allowed to ride.
- *** No refunds will be given to those who book and weigh outside the weight restrictions at time of tour. A scale will be provided at the base yard during check in. ***
- Minimum age of participants is 7 years old. Children between 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Zipline course requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. There are two uphill hikes that are less than 400 ft in length. One of the hikes is at a 45 degree angle.
- Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions and recent bone/joint injuries or back issues.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to zipline.
- Guests with bee allergies should bring their Epi-pens if needed
Cancellation/ Weather Policy
- Rain or Shine we still Zipline!
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather, unless Koloa Zipline Cancels the tour.
- 24 hour cancellation policy: Any cancellations made within 24 hours will result in a full charge.
What to Bring
- Shirts with sleeves (tank tops are not recommended).
- Knee length shorts or pants.
- Jacket to be on the safe side (optional but best to bring).
- Sturdy closed toe shoes are required. Sneakers and boots are ideal. Slip-ons like Crocks are not allowed.
- Guests can bring a backpack for personal items (camera, water etc..). Affordable, lightweight packs are available for purchase upon check-in. All guests are responsible for the items they bring on the tour.
- Extra water.
- Camera and Video cameras (we are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items)
Looking to purchase photos from a tour that you’ve been on? Click Here!